HotDiggityDollsHotDiggityDolls

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Sonic'sQuestForPower3(P2) Sonic'sQuestForPower3(P2)

oww

my ears....ive never been a fan of sprites at all. this one wasnt too bad for what it was, but jeez man turn the sounds down a bit, all of them were capping and it was on the verge of exploding my headphones.

Lost Without Reason Lost Without Reason

Sin city meets Urban america

flawless, simply flawless. cant wait

21 OClockStreetTheMovie 2 21 OClockStreetTheMovie 2

yeah first review!

alright man im glad i stayed up all night otherwise i woulda missed this! wonderful i loved both!

Zombie Erik Zombie Erik

not bad

was pretty cool. got a bit repeditive and i wished for more weapons, the not being able to control where you went thing was kind of lame but the graphics were flawless.

Torture Potter Torture Potter

wasnt as bad as i thought

honestly man it looks like you have some talent in flash. i really think that if you spend alot more time on something like this then you would have a decent flash. good luck in the future, ill be looking out for you

Sabermania Sabermania

wow

great job man, dont listen to that idiot "noyouk" if u could read asshole then u would see it said Z and X and it worked fine for me so stop jacking off on ur keyboard, its makeing all ur keys fucked up. Great game man =D

Te amo / I love you Te amo / I love you

wow beautiful

wow man that was amazing ozcar. dont let the other people get you down about bashing this submission. now i dont listen to this type of music but i can still reconize that its very good. i play guitar as well but i dont sing nearly as good as you but keep up the good work and know that you have at least one fan out here!
your half mexican brother
diego

ps, id there was a favorite audio submission section in our profile then this would be at the top.
see ya on the BBS!

Guitar 1 Guitar 1

god

jesus christ ur a horrible guitar player, you make me look like jimmi hendrix. how long have u been playing?

Jamaican Fest Jamaican Fest

haha

catchy little tune sounds kinda like a mario level